Friday, June 11, 2010

Just another quick update! Summer has approached me so quickly. I felt like just yesterday I was yearning to get out of school. Now, I am busy catching up with friends and doing my own thing. Lots of reading, movie watching, game playing, and cleaning!

I am planning a movie date [well, just me...] for sometime soon, maybe an Audrey Hepburn evening would suffice. :] I really want to watch Roman Holiday or Two For the Road [my two Hepburn favorites] again. Who knows!? I might decide to go all out and spend an entire day watching the beautiful lady on the screen.

In another news, I do have a formspring! I know, everyone seems to... but I LOVE LOVE LOVE answering questions! So feel free to visit my formspring and ask me anything! Movies, music, books, other interests, etc. You can visit it by clicking here or by asking directly in the right hand column.

Leave your recommendations for me! I'd love to hear some :]

No comments:

Post a Comment