Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wish List C:

Because of Kate's recent post, "An Epic Gift Guide for the Classic Film Fan," I was inspired to make up my own wishlist. It's about time I reconnect with Etsy anyway :) So here is my wishlist for Christmas/My Birthday!

ROMAN HOLIDAY Recycled VHS Movie Case JoUrNaL


George Lassos the Moon Print - It's A Wonderful Life


Gone With The Wind Charmed Bracelet


It's a WONDERFUL Life -Christmas-Charm Bracelet,movie

(notice the mistake?)

Audrey Hepburn Mini Pendant


Alfred Hitchcock Silhouette Pillow on Goldenrod Fabric


Wood and Felt Beverage Coasters - Set of 2 -    Movie Theme


Casablanca Earrings with Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart


INGRID BERGMAN GREGORY PECK ALFRED HITCHCOCK ID CASE


And, as a birthday present to myself, I made an impulsive buy already today...

White Christmas Earrings It's a Wonderful Life Earrings

Both were $8 each. I'm in heaven. So thanks a lot Kate for the inspiration, and making me think outside the box C:

2 comments:

  1. OMG I need that Hitchcock pillow! Great blog!! And the mistake in the charm bracelet is that there's one from Miracle on 34th Street! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these items are really cool! I love the Roman Holiday journal and the Casablanca earrings. (Shame, my ears aren't pierced.)

    ReplyDelete