Friday, September 25, 2009

Bringing Them Back C:

After a few weeks of feeling majorly depressed, I have decided that this weekend and week will be a big relief for me. I am going to just relax in my bed, lights off, with a bunch of classic movies. Movies I have seen plenty of times, movies I’ve seen a few times, and movies that I have never seen. Hopefully, I’ll be able to watch Penny Serenade, His Girl Friday, Groundhog Day, My Man Godfrey, Paris When It Sizzles, and whatever else happens to make me smile. I hope to watch The Man From Laramie tomorrow, but it all depends on my parent’s plans for the night. This movie-packed weekend and WEEK should help me feel a little more chipper.

Because of school, I haven’t really had the chance to watch many movies lately. When I’m not doing homework, I’m doing housework. I don’t mind, but I hate not watching many movies. I did catch Carrie the other night, since it’s been almost eight years since I last saw it.

AND… in more excitement, my father bought a DVD/VCR recorder today. That means, when I am at school or sleeping, I can record my favorite films or ones I want to see on a DVD or VHS tape. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment